The University of Waterloo attracts students from all around the world by providing world-class academic programs, internship programs, and excellence in both education and research. The university seizes the unique advantage of having the opportunity to engage with and be nurtured by a world-class group of academic experts.
As Canada’s most successful and highly competitive university for the last 28 years, the University of Waterloo has been a champion of a culture of discovery, innovation, adventure, risk-taking, entrepreneurship, management, and global leadership.
It combines challenging new ideas with bright thinkers who are creating innovations that have a worldwide effect for today and tomorrow.
Ranging from quantitative informatics, nanotechnologies as well as clinical psychology to engineering, environmental and medical science research, globally-changing concepts are at the center stage of everything about the world. Situated about 110 km west of Toronto, in the middle of Canada’s technology pole, the University of Waterloo is home to 35,000 students from 120 countries.
Students can benefit from a confidential guidance and support service provided by the university’s career counselors.
About the Scholarship:
The Arthur F. Church Mechanical Engineering Scholarships is available for National and International Students in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Host University: University of Waterloo;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Available Subjects: Mechanical Engineering;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open;
Students will be awarded funding of up to $5,000 to start an undergraduate program at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
- In order to be admitted, candidates are required to demonstrate an acceptable academic and exceptional record of achievement and to enter the first year of Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- In order to be enrolled in this program, students should pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Waterloo. Once they have been approved for enrolment, applicants will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Check the admission conditions of the program selected by the applicant, on the official website below.
- Please note that students must provide proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof of language proficiency if English is not the first language.
Please visit the official website for more information: